|Home >> Travel Guard International
|All Seasons Travel Plan
Our clients are also invited to purchase the All Seasons Travel Plan, provided by Travel Guard. This plan is available for 7% of total reservation cost. Below is a brief summary of the coverages available under this plan. For complete details, please refer to the Description of Coverage prior to purchase.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption
Pays for forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits due to:
- Sickness, injury or death of the insured, a traveling companion, immediate family member or business partner.
- Severe weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel; named hurricane causing cancellation of travel to the insured's destination that is inaccessible or uninhabitable.
- Your home being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster.
- Your receiving a subpoena, or being required to serve on jury duty, having been hijacked or quarantined.
- Military duty.
- A terrorist incident
- The Insured or Traveling Companion involuntarily terminated or laid off through no fault of his or her own, which occurs more than 14 days after an insured's effective date of coverage, provided that he or she has been an active employee for the same employer for at least 1 year.
- Your being involved in or delayed due to a traffic accident en route to your point of departure.
- Mechanical/equipment failure of a common carrier causing complete cessation of travel.
- Primary or secondary school extending its operating session beyond the scheduled departure date.
- Carrier-caused delays such as mechanical difficulties, unless it causes a complete cessation of services (covered under the Trip Delay benefit of this plan, described below).
- Travel arrangements cancelled by the tour operator, airline or cruise line.
- Change in plans (“I just don’t want to go.”)
- Normal pregnancy or childbirth.
- Financial circumstances (“I can’t afford to go.”)
- Business or contractual obligations (“My boss changed my vacation.”)
- Any government regulation or prohibition, war, civil disorder, nuclear reaction or
$600 Trip Delay
Reimburses up to $200 a day for additional accommodations and traveling expenses (i.e., hotel and meals) if delayed for 12 hours or more due to:
- Carrier delay such as mechanical difficulties or weather.
- Lost passport, money or travel documents.
- Natural disaster.
- Injury or sickness of the insured or a traveling companion.
$1,000 Baggage Delay
- It reimburses up to $200 per day for the purchase of essential items (i.e., toiletries) if your bags are delayed for more than 24 hours.
$1,000 Baggage, Sporting Equipment and Personal Effects
- Covers such items as golf clubs, bikes, fishing poles, clothes, etc.
$25,000 Medical Expense
- Pays for doctor, hospital, ambulance services and prescription medication. Initial treatment must be received during the trip. Pays for covered expenses incurred during your trip.
- $1,000 Emergency Dental Expense
- Evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility when required by an attending physician.
- Medical escort.
- Transportation of remains upon death.
$100,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Covers for loss of life or limb within 180 days on an accident on your covered trip.
$25,000 Car Rental Collision Coverage
- Damage due to collision, vandalism, theft, windstorm, fire, hail or flood.
Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Applicable to All Coverages
The pre-existing medical condition exclusion is waived if All Seasons Travel Plan is purchased within 21 days of ther initial trip deposit and will cover a maximum of $25,000 per person/$50,000 per booking.
If purchased more than 21 days of initial trip deposit, the insurance above will not pay for loss or expenses incurred as the result of injury or sickness of an insured or family member which manifests itself during the 60 days immediately preceding and including the effective date. That is, unless the condition is controlled through the taking of prescription drugs or medication, and remains controlled throughout the 60-day period. A sickness has manifested itself when: (a) medical care or treatment has been given; or (b) symptoms exist which would cause a reasonably prudent person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment.
24 Hour Assistance Services*
Worldwide Travel and Medical Assistance including:
- Advancement of funds to cover on-site medical expenses.
- Telephone interpretation services in major languages.
- Replacement of lost passport and other incidentals as may be required.
- Assistance to locate local physicians, dentists, or medical facilities.
- Professionals will monitor your condition and contact your personal physician.
- Evacuation to a hospital, treatment facility or back home.
- 24-hour emergency hotline for immediate help with any travel or medical emergency when you need it.
- Vehicle return service
- Concierge Services - assistance with tee time reservations, restaurant referrals and reservations, wireless device assistance, sporting or theater tickets, and more.
- Identity Theft Assistance- assistance in contacting credit card companies, monitioring credit reports and working with local authorities to help with identity restoration.
- $100 Roadside Assistance - assistance with towing, flat tires, fuel delivery, lock-out assistance, battery assistance and collision assistance. Provided by Coach-Net Services, Inc.
- Pet Return Service-coordination of the return home of pets if sickness or injury causes travel to be interrupted.
* Non-insurance services are provided by Travel Guard.
Effective Date: 12:01 on the day after premium is paid.
Termination Date: All coverage ends on the earlier of (a) the date the trip is completed; (b) the scheduled trip completion date; (c) the insured’s arrival at the return destination on a round trip, or the destination on a one-way trip; (d) cancellation of the trip covered by the policy.
Travel insurance can be added up to 30 days prior to arrival date, or up to the date of final payment, whichever comes first. If selected, insurance coverage will apply to all services and accommodations arranged through Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations, with the exception of Golf reservations, which cannot be insured through Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption coverages are per booking. All Other Coverages are per person.
If you have any questions about coverage, please call Travel Guard at 1-877-249-5376 and refer to product 008573 P1 8/09.
Accidental Rental Property Insurance
Formerly Security Deposit Protection Insurance
$49 Accidental Rental Property Insurance is included with every private villa reservation. This Insurance will cover up to $3,000 of accidental damages done during your stay and reported to our office.
If, during a Stay at a Rental Property, an Insured Person causes any damage[s] to, or theft of, real or personal property of the Rental Property as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Company will reimburse the Policyholder for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to Maximum Benefit of $3,000.
“Insured” means a person who: (a) is a registered guest at a Rental Property; (b) completes any required enrollment form for Accidental Rental Property Insurance coverage; and (c) for whom premium has been paid before the last payment is due.
“Insured Person” means the Insured and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations at the Rental Property.
Effective Dates: The Accidental Rental Property Insurance coverage will take effect on the date and time the Insured checks-in as a registered guest at the Rental Property, provided the appropriate premium has been paid.
Termination Date: The termination date is the actual date of departure of the Insured from the Rental Property.
As an Insured under this program, staying at a Rental Property, the Insurer will pay on your behalf (subject to the limits of coverage and the exclusions below) for the theft or damage to covered real or personal property of the Rental Property owner located within the Rental Property occupied by you, which is a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions.
The Accidental Rental Property Insurance has certain conditions. The program will not pay a benefit for theft or damage resulting from: a) Natural Disaster; b) Intentional acts of an Insured Person; c) Gross negligence, willful and wanton conduct by an Insured person; d) Any cause, if the Insured does not report the loss or damage to the staff of the Rental Property by the Termination Date; e) Normal wear and tear of the Rental Property unit; f) loss of use of the Rental Property unit; g) theft or damage to any property owned by or brought by an Insured Person onto the Rental Property premises; h) theft or damage caused by anyone visiting other than an Insured Person; j) theft without a valid police report; j) damage without a valid police report unless the damage is caused by an Insured Person; k) damage or theft in a Rental Property unit if the number of persons occupying the unit exceeds that unit’s occupancy limit.
All damage or theft for which a claim may be made must be reported to Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations no later than the check-out date.
If you have any questions about coverage, please call Travel Guard at 1-866-221-8080 and refer to product 008172 P2 207.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Walter Street, New York, NY 10038. Is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.
Airfare Insurance Add-On
Give yourself even more peace of mind by insuring the cost of your airfare (purchased separately). We can add convenient additional coverage to your Travel Guard Plan purchased through us. In order to add additional coverage, simply provide your sales agent a copy of your airline receipt showing the total nonrefundable amount paid. The 7% premium cost will be calculated based on your total Earth, Sea & Sky Vacations reservation cost PLUS the cost of airfare.